other good things Show more
my friend gave me a bunch of new to me clothes that all fit properly because we're exactly the same size and a lot of them are more professional so I feel like I'm a whole new person
also I just found a bunch of nailpolish on the free table in my building in colors I never used to wear sooooooo
lewd ment Show more
I've also already had sex a significant fraction of the number of times I had sex in 2018 SO THAT IS A CONTRIBUTING FACTOR
things I've done that have nothing to do with relationships or sex:
1) worked out a thing in my skincare I was allergic to and now have even better skin
2) opened a new tube of mascara
3) reconfigured my room to be MINE
4) gotten compliments on how well trained my dog is
5) figured out a food thing I react badly to
6) started cooking what I want just for me and it's GREAT
food Show more
between zucchini, spaghetti squash, and leftover acorn squash, I am apparently on a KICK right now
food review Show more
I tried using spaghetti squash instead of spaghetti today
I don't know why I ruined delicious squash with spaghetti toppings tbh
neg offline stuff Show more
Officially asking gaming friends for help evicting him.
It feels wrong and I hate it but if the alternative is him staying/abusing me, I gotta.
Fucking hate feeling this weak.
taking a break, negative, ehhh Show more
okay, my return to posting here was short lived
it's almost like whenever my ex tries to neg me I become a worse person
whatever, he's moving out by force in a week, I'll probably be back a little after then
subtoot Show more
people tooting about folding@home like it wasn't what half of our friends used to heat their dorms in college
Masto meta thoughts Show more
The biggest threats to the Fediverse:
1. Mastodon dot social might just decide to never close registrations
2. Facebook/Twitter might build ActivityPub support into their product (does your instance have a policy against federating with them?)
3. New government regulations ostensibly designed to curb Facebook's excesses might contain requirements for social media services that can only be met by very well-funded mega-corporations
Science goth who likes hugs.
Blame @sydneyfalk for my display name
cthonic (/ˈTHänik/) adjective concerning, belonging to, or inhabiting the underworld. an instance for people with dark interests. not a Lovecraft fan instance.